BLESSINGS GALORE!

Well I just wanted to take a moment (even though I'm sick) and just post up and grateful blog.

First of all, one thing that I'm MOST excited about is that I've been called as the 2nd Counselor in the Stake Young Women's Presidency. I'm totally stoked. I'm the counselor to Ann Milne whose 1st counselor is Jenny Sturgill! That makes it EVEN more exciting!!!

Also, my little brother Dustin (Dewey) was ordained to the office of Elder after Stake Conference yesterday as well. I'm SO proud of him. I'm also really grateful that both he and Sean were able to stand in on my setting apart. That was really neat. I'm grateful that I also have a husband who honors the priesthood who was able to stand in and that fully supports me. He's spectacular!

AND, this past week, Matt met with the builder of our home. We found out that prices had dropped $4500. And since we signed in at the house at a certain price, we couldn't get this off, however, they are paying $4500 of the $5000 closing costs for us. That's good enough for me. That means that pretty much all of my savings can actually go towards the house, instead of closing costs. What a blessing. Patience really is a virtue.

I'm also very grateful for all of you (my friends) and all that you do to support Matt and me!

But most importantly, I'm grateful for a wonderful, loving Heavenly Father who, no matter how much I think something is right for me, always shows me the way that's best for me! He's marvelous! And I'm so grateful for His son, Jesus Christ and the great sacrifice he made on my own personal behalf. I'm grateful for the Plan of Salvation and knowing that my husband and I are not just "til death do you part" but that we are sealed together for time and all eternity with a bond that won't break at death.

I have a lot to be grateful for, and this isn't half of it, I just needed to share my thankimony. I hope you all have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Lois Brown said...:

    Blessings indeed! How wonderful! Love you!

  1. Jenny said...:

    I love you, Lindsey! I'm so excited to be able to serve with you! This is going to be F-U-N!!!!! The Lord really is mindful of us, and blesses us so much! Thanks for sharing the thankimony. :)

  1. Ev said...:

    It's nice to see someone so grateful in the midst of all this darkness...even though you wrote it the day before it all went south. It gives me some hope, and not the kind Obama's offering. Kudos to you, Lindsey! By the way, everytime the kids watch "Casper," they always say, "WOW! Is that Lindsey on TV? That's so cool!!"

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops