Job Search

Hey everyone. With "Tipping the Scale" on hiatus, and an unexpected wave of free time, I find myself able to update The Cobb Spot. As some of you may know, the company I worked for was recently seized by a credit union and I was let go in the transition. I am in the process of job hunting and so I thought I would use our blog network as yet another tool. My skillset includes the following, and although I'm looking for a full time position, all of these services are available for hire on a per-job basis.

Photo Editing/Manipulation
Corporate Identity Design
Videography
Editing
Lighting
Directing
Producing
Writing/Scripting
Live broadcast
(some)Web design
Motion Graphics
and Consultation in any of these areas

Here is some of my work:










I'd really like to stay in the television or film industry, but I'm also not opposed to doing manual labor. I won't let my pride keep me from paying the bills if you know what I'm saying.

Please keep me in mind should you happen to catch wind of any work that might fit my talents.

Thanks everyone!

0 comments:

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops