hrm...

well, I haven't posted because Matt was adoment about making this next post his... well he took too long, don'tcha think?

Well we've been REALLY busy, I guess you could say. We moved into our house this last week! Yeah, it's great. We had some bumps along the way, though (our fridge fiasco).

I'm working dilligently to get everything unpacked and organized so that we can get some pics up here! Meanwhile, Matt's out of town in Denver for work. Yeah.... this WHOLE week.... hrm..

Things have been going great. Sean leaves this weekend for his mission! Can you believe it, he's so BIG! We had his farewell party a few weeks back so that his college friends in town for the holidays could join in the fun of his Spiderman bouncehouse. I know you expected nothing less of Sean. It'll be really weird when he's gone though, I'll admit.

Millie's doing well. I haven't noticed any more of her UTI symptoms. She also really likes her own backyard but still enjoys GrammaGrampa's (Matt's parents). I will say she is quite the protector. I took a few days off at the end of last week to get things situated, start unpacking, make utility phonecalls, etc., and when any sort of service guy or anything came over (since it was just us girls) she went nutzo. I've never her seen or heard her bark so scary. The hair on her back would stand straight up (which i thought was only a feline trait) and she was on the look out. I'll admit it was kinda comforting, especially since these guys coming by could obviously see I was home alone. I think it's kinda sweet.

And... let's see what else, well, Matt's car is finally in the shop. It hasn't been inspected since December '06, on account that the check engine light won't let it pass. So, after we paid a lump sum in ticket fines for it, we figure it might as well get fixed..... so we can pay double for it to pass. yeah.... being a grown up with responsibility is not as cool as I used to think.

That's about it for now, we still don't have the internet at home, it may be a few weeks, we have to upgrade something about our Mac for it to run WiFi, which is a lil bit frustrating, but ah well. At least Matt hooked up my TV and my kitchen radio before he left.


Well that's about it for us! :)

3 comments:

  1. Lois Brown said...:

    How exciting can't wait to see the house! Sounds like you are getting lots done! And yes, it is good you have millie for protection! Is it a new job for Matt...or the same one? I hadn't heard what happened with all that. Love you tons! Call if you need any help or anything! Love ya, Lois

  1. Ev said...:

    We were home last weekend and stopped by Mama Cheryl's and Daddy Mike's. The kids were disappointed that yall weren't there. Of course they were thrilled to see Sean and Mary-Mike and Cheryl, too. But Lilly was a little disappointed. So glad everything worked out for yall and the house. And I feel your pain with Matt being gone!!

  1. Ev said...:

    I think I feel more sick to my stomach than anything else. But it DOES sound stupid together, I'll give you that. I don't know when we'll be up again. I think Michael moved into Mom and Dad's, so.....yeah. I know for sure we'll be up for Easter, but that's 3 months away. So we shall se....

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops