...and we're off....

well... not off work, or at least yet, just off to being busy once again. I won't bore you with my daily schedules, but a few things that are going on in January include: New Year's Day, Sean's going away party, us moving into our new house!!!, Sean going to the MTC, and my birthday!

Christmas was awesome! I got everything I wanted... Matt's So great!!!
I got my KitchenAid mixer (which I'm totally stoked about)
A Shark Steam Mop
An under cupboard mount Radio/cd/DVD player for the kitchen
waffle iron/sandwhich maker
Digital timing Crock pot....
Silicone pans/kitchenware

is there a theme here? I think my husband wants me to stay in one area of the house....

no, I begged him for this stuff. I love being in the kitchen and baking and coming up w/ new delicious concoctions. Matt knows if I get more cool stuff that that only encourages it and he reaps the benefits!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm also totally stoked about our HOUSE! can you believe it? well, you probably can, but I can't! I had the almost final walk through yesterday and as the builder was talking to me I was looking around out our HOME! I'm SO excited!! Heavenly Father has truly blessed us! I'm excited to move in and take pics and invite y'all to our housewarming part-ay! I'll keep you posted.

Other than that, I'm still busy as ever, but I am trying to take more time to see God's hand in my life. He really does know what's best for me and I appreciate that.... a LOT, mainly because I can be dumb sometimes... a lottta times... but He's there for me to turn back around on my correct path.

Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Lois Brown said...:

    How exciting about the house! Can't wait to see it and it seems that you were a very good girl this year and got a lot of great presents to show for it! love to you and Matt and happy new year!

  1. Jenny said...:

    Lindsey, you're A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Seriously!

  1. Ev said...:

    You're ALWAYS so positive! I'm trying to see the bright side in everything-like you do. I guess you're my example. Dewey left Friday to go back to Iraq, and I tried the whole time he was home to see the positive things in his being away again. (I really don't think there are very many, though.) However, I think it might have actually paid off today, but I think it was really the Lord taking pity on me-AGAIN! Dewey told me today they shortened his tour to 12 MONTHS!! So he'll definitely be home in JUNE!!! I think this silver-lining thing really DOES work! THANKS!!!!

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops