CHRISTmas

Can you even believe how close Christmas is? Well, with all the hustle and bustle going on, I know I've been extremely busy, but I just wanted to bear my testimony to you about my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the reason that we celebrate His life this time of year.

I just wanted you to know how much I love Him. I also know that He loves me. I know that he sacrificed His life for my sins and afflictions, and because of what He's done for me, I can return to live with Him and my Heavenly Father again. I'm grateful for this sacrifice, that through him I can become like perfect. What a tremendous blessing that is. Perfect. I'm grateful for His life and his ministry and his gospel. I know he knows me personally. I'm trying to live my life in such a way that I may truly know Him when I see Him. I'm trying to know him better personally. I'm grateful for His birth and His whole life. For the examples that He's set for me. I'm grateful for the true love that He has for each of us. I'm grateful for my Savior, Lord, and Redeemer.

Merry Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Lois Brown said...:

    Beautiful testimony. Thank you for sharing it with us! Love you!

  1. Lois Brown said...:

    Yes, your mom taught the dipping of gummy bears and orange slices! you will have a great time doing those and they are yummy!

  1. You guys...
    Reading that is absolutely what I needed. Thank you. You both inspire me to reach a fuller potential.
    Guess that's all I have to say about that. :)
    Mandy

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops