Happy Month Later

Hey guys!! I know, I know... it's been a month almost and nothin'. lol. Matt and I have been staying pretty busy. He's doing a lot of stuff at work, but most of it he's really enjoying, so that's good. Things are starting to get a little crazy for me. I love my calling, but Girls Camp is quickly approaching, which means more on the brain, but i LOVE it!! I'm also getting busier at work, not to mention, i'm throwing my manager a baby shower on the same day that I have a YW event, but she'll be gone soon and I'm the one to fill in for her while she's out.

The house is good. As you may or may not have seen from my pics (Mandy, I'll try to ... oh, i can email them all to you if you'd like... they're on my phone so it will be several emails, let me know if you're okay with that). We're really enjoying it. Matt's got the garage set up for me to do my work out videos in it, which is nice. Not that i've done it very much, but Mary and I have had a blast... I find it's really awkward when the garage door is open! haha!

Umm... other than that, it's all pretty much the same. Millie's good. :) She loves her big back yard. I'm really enjoying this weather, it's been nice and I don't have to water my plants as often, so that's good.

I really wish Matt would get on here and post something fun and quirky... I miss his writing too! Maybe if you all post that you'd like to hear from him, he'll break down and post! :)

Well that's us for now!! Thanks for reading!

Linds

1 comments:

  1. DO email me those pics! Haha, if it's not too much trouble for you! I would love to see your place. Even if I am social-networking-challenged...
    Yes, I second the motion to hear from Matt and...
    I work out in my garage too!!
    Woohoo!

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops