Conference Confidence

Hello all! Well after this weekend's conference talks I've had a boost of confidence in my Heavenly Father. Not that I ever lacked faith, but I was just totally reaffirmed. I know that my Heavenly Father really does know what's best for me. I can try all I want to figure out my life and when I'd like major events to happen in my life, but ultimately, it's not up to me. It's up to my Heavenly Father and I trust him. He knows when I can and cannot handle curveballs thrown my way and I've put all my faith in him. He's amazing. I just wanted to share that with you guys. Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Matt said...:

    You SO jacked my idea to use cleverly similar words in your blog title!

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops