Matt "Spielberg"

I just wanted to take a few minutes and just brag on how great my husband is. I know everyone thinks that their husband is the best, but I know mine is. I'm really grateful for such a wonderful guy who has dreams and aspirations and doesn't let anything get in his way. I know he's been busy, but I know he loves me and that he really is trying to do what's best for our family. I really appreciate all of his hard work (even though I may give him a hard time about it occasionally) and I'm so freakin' proud of him. I'll let him expound on this, 'cause it's always better comin' from him. :)

I love you, Matt!

1 comments:

  1. Lois Brown said...:

    really nice and can't wait to hear!

 
The Cobb Spot © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops